Reflections of Viognier

Greetings and salutations. I am Viognier, a leading Boxed Wine consultant, reviewer, and President of the Boxed Wine Association of North America, including certain parts of Chile. I welcome your feedback about my reflections in Boxed Wines, and and certain other concerns, toward which I shall direct my reflections, if you will.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Wine Review, and Plan to Expand Box Wine's Reach

Merlot, why are so evasive?  I sense and fear that you may be partaking in too much wine, if that is possible, if you will.  Perhaps you are helping your neighbors bail out their respective house boats at the 79th Street Boat Basin?  Nevertheless, I think that you should be paying closer attention to the monies available from our African neighbors.  Today, I submit a proposal that we make a move to take over, in hostile fashion, The Winebow Corporation located conveniently off the Garden State Parkway in Montvale, New Jersey.  From there we can implement existing plans and create new plans for conquering the North American Wine industry and of course those parts of Chile that remain ripe for the taking.  Please see a recent review I did last night at my retreat in Norwich, Connecticut that overlooks the most majestic Thames River.  At grand total of 289 guests were in attendance. 

 

Viognier

 Viognier

 

Eveis Nagehom Winery 1955 (Date is not a misprint) Uncasville Zinfandel — Connecticut
“Blackberry, plum and cocoa are only a few of the complex aromas and flavors that stand out in this brilliant wine. And it will only get better over the next few decades. If direct-shipping is legal in your state, contact the winery because that’s the only place this wine is available. We can also transfer to box from bottle for those that understand the advantages of boxed wine.  A great match for a big, juicy batch of barbecue ribs.”

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home