Reflections of Viognier

Greetings and salutations. I am Viognier, a leading Boxed Wine consultant, reviewer, and President of the Boxed Wine Association of North America, including certain parts of Chile. I welcome your feedback about my reflections in Boxed Wines, and and certain other concerns, toward which I shall direct my reflections, if you will.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Voignier Reflects on Wine and Social Relations...

Dearest Merlot,

 While at my retreat overlooking the majestic Thames River in scenic Norwich, Connecticut I realized that I can’t stay away from the wonderful world of wine for more than 5 consecutive days.  As I am now officially “back in the saddle”, if you will, I would like recite to you a little ditty that I thought of earlier today.  Also, I propose that we allow the good willed Africans the opportunity to invest in our wine ventures.  It is obvious that they have heard about us and are quite anxious to invest their unclaimed monies in our most perfect endeavors.   

 “When men drink, then they are rich and successful and win lawsuits and are happy and help their friends.
Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever.”

 

 

 

Viognier

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home