Reflections of Viognier

Greetings and salutations. I am Viognier, a leading Boxed Wine consultant, reviewer, and President of the Boxed Wine Association of North America, including certain parts of Chile. I welcome your feedback about my reflections in Boxed Wines, and and certain other concerns, toward which I shall direct my reflections, if you will.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Please find below, my latest review of a fine boxed Merlot. The tasting was performed last evening at my penthouse overlooking central park. Since I have moved to Central Park South from Napa Valley, I have found the essentiality for joining you Merlot. As you know, we are two of the foremost gourmands in the world, enabling us to expand the BWANA from its incipience to its revolutionizing the wine industry. North America and the world are crying out loud for us to make certain that wine packaging is transformed. For we are certainly the only two men among all living men that can achieve this feat. The time has certainly come Merlot. I will discuss with you tomorrow our plans to implement the first “Boxed Wine of the Month Club”. Later in the week, we should meet to further discuss the advantages of boxed wine for use in end cap displays in Wine and Liquor Superstores. Lastly, we should meet as early as this morning to amass our upcoming “Boxed Wine” tasting galas. Isn’t it great being a bon vivant. We unquestionably do it best.

Boxed Wine Tasting at Viognier’s Penthouse (Central Park South) on 10/1/2005 @ 11PM:

2005 Finger Lakes Valley, Upstate New York

Merlot

Dog Lick Vineyards

“Deep, dark color followed by intriguing aromas of luscious dark fruit, chocolate and coffee. Full-flavored fruit that engulfs the palate and lingers on to the enjoyment of the consumer. Lovely with steak au poivre and a Cognac cream sauce.”

Viognier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home